Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker client RPMv3

2008-06-24 05:22:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker client RPMv3
From: Kenneth Holter <kenneho.ndu AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:14:27 +0200
I agree this has become an RPM issue rather than NetWorker issue. So any
further details on the installing db and rpm v3 will be discussed on another
list.

Just one last note: Installing db 1.85 and rpm v3 from source has proved to
be quite difficult, so I have decided to give Red Hat 6.2 solution a go.

Thanks for the advice.

Kenneth