Networker

[Networker] Sorry about the curt reply.

2008-06-17 14:31:41
Subject: [Networker] Sorry about the curt reply.
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:26:18 -0400
Sorry for my last message; it was reaaly curt. It's been a rough day, what
with our mail server randomly deciding either to not deliver email, or not
run spam and virus scanning. And Kerberos errors suck, regardless of OS
(in my cases, a Win2000 AD). We've developed multiple entries all of a
sudden, out of the blue.

Anyways, I apologize for the curt message earlier. But I honestly was not
able to find what Davina was talking about, in the archives. I did find
out there's a FAQ maintained for the list, which I did not know, so some
good came out it, anyway.