Networker

Re: [Networker] NSR74, Savegrp autoclone not cloning when reading from Afv_File ?

2008-06-17 01:57:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSR74, Savegrp autoclone not cloning when reading from Afv_File ?
From: Thierry FAIDHERBE <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:56:56 +0200
Thanks, I will also investigate that way alhough I haven't any storage nodes
in that env.

Thanks again,

Th

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM - Administration Centrale
Département des Systèmes d'Information

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel: + 32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Fax: + 32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be