Networker

Re: [Networker] Sanity Check: Restore to Windows Cluster Resource

2008-06-13 10:36:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Sanity Check: Restore to Windows Cluster Resource
From: Andy Williams <Andy.Williams AT IPO.GOV DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:15:37 +0100
Celebrated too soon yesterday!

The Networker user for Exchange gui reports unknown volume when I try to select
one of the test backups..

All of the test backups I have done only show up in the indexes for the active
physical node, the indexes for the virtual machine don't show any of the
backups. I'm thinking this is the correct behaviour, after all the backups are
taken from the active physical node.

Time is synced on the servers.

Anyone else came across this?

Thanks