Networker

[Networker] Multiple actions for bootstrap report

2008-05-22 05:00:12
Subject: [Networker] Multiple actions for bootstrap report
From: tkimball <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 04:55:31 -0400
This has worked on my Solaris (Sun EBS) Networker installs - both 6.1.3 and
7.1.3.  I have two different notification for bootstrap and two for the group
notices (the only reason I don't have more for the groups is that I also am
using a single script to do several things with the output).

I left all the default stuff alone and just created the new ones I needed.  I
could probably remove the default stuff but it's not hurting anything.  *shrug*

--TSK

Timothy Kimball, Sungard/BRASS