Networker

[Networker] What is this Media Emergency?

2008-05-01 12:56:43
Subject: [Networker] What is this Media Emergency?
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 12:50:23 -0400
So today, one of my tape libraries sent me this error:

> NetWorker media: (critical) TapeAlert flag "" has been posted for
\\.\Tape6

Which is just a whole deluge of information. :-) Any one know of a way I
can set a notification to actually give me some details on what the
problem is? The library console had a message indicating a problem with a
tape label (while I was trying to label the tapes, in NetWorker).