Networker

[Networker] EMC World 2008-NetWorker "Birds of a Feather"

2008-05-01 01:09:48
Subject: [Networker] EMC World 2008-NetWorker "Birds of a Feather"
From: Skip Hanson <shanson AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 00:51:45 -0400
For those planning to attend EMC World, you are cordially invited to
attend a NetWorker Birds of a Feather session, on Wednesday afternoon,
from 2:30 - 3:30. The session is entitled, "NetWorker, 'Talk to me'."
The session description is:

        Does NetWorker tell you what you need to know about your backup
environment?  What information do you need to ensure your Company
        and users are protected?  Share your favorite, and most commonly

        used, reports (homegrown scripts or built-in reporting tools).
        While we may exchange experience on 'how' you're collecting data

        from NetWorker, we'll focus more on the end results; what do you

        find useful and how are you using the information collected?
Join
        us in a highly interactive group discussion as we explore
alerting,
        monitoring, and reporting.