Networker

[Networker] Cannot find Exchange Stage in stage intervals list?

2008-04-30 13:50:07
Subject: [Networker] Cannot find Exchange Stage in stage intervals list?
From: Nigel Nee <nigel.nee AT ARGONST DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:39:41 -0400
I am trying to stage off the data from our adv_file device.

I get the following message:

"Cannot find Exchange Stage in stage intervals list."

I have never gotten this msg before... I just staged off data yesterday with no issues.
Environment  has not changed.
Running Networker 7.3.3 build .510

This is under:
Configuration -> Staging -> Exchange Stage -> Operations -> Start now stage all save sets.

Thanks,
-Nigel