Networker

Re: [Networker] Last supported Solaris2.6 NW version

2008-04-25 18:45:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Last supported Solaris2.6 NW version
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 23:40:23 +0100
Bruce Breidall wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the last client version that was supported for solaris2.6? I do have a build.433 installed and working, but not sure what actual version that equates to. I am running server nw_7_3_2_jumbo.Build.386.

Yes, it's NW 6.1.4.

Is there a powerlink document that correlates these 2 descriptions for the same thing? I can't find anything, and solaris2.6 is not an option in the elab navigator anymore.

Once a version drops out of support it no longer features on the compatibility guide. I have just checked an old copy of the compatibility guide for 2005 and it shows Solaris 2.6 supported by NW 6.1.4 for both client and server, but no support whatsoever for NW 7.0.