Networker

[Networker] Last supported Solaris2.6 NW version

2008-04-25 14:24:00
Subject: [Networker] Last supported Solaris2.6 NW version
From: Bruce Breidall <bruce.breidall AT CONCUR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:20:14 -0400
Can anyone tell me what the last client version that was supported for
solaris2.6? I do have a build.433 installed and working, but not sure what
actual version that equates to. I am running server
nw_7_3_2_jumbo.Build.386.

Is there a powerlink document that correlates these 2 descriptions for the
same thing? I can't find anything, and solaris2.6 is not an option in the
elab navigator anymore.

Thanks.