Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup of Red Hat cluster nodes

2008-04-22 12:54:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup of Red Hat cluster nodes
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:48:51 -0400
One way is to use the "Server network interface" on the 3rd tab under
Properties for the clients in question in the NMC.  If that doesn't
work, you have some configuration issues with your clients' network
interfaces that need to be worked out.  I ran into that when a colleague
set a netmask incorrectly.  The command "ip route show" on the clients
will tell you how each of the NIC interfaces have been setup.  Go from
there.

Patti Clark
Sr. Unix System Administrator - RHCT, GSEC
Office of Scientific and Technical Information