Networker

Re: [Networker] recommendations for networker server upgrade

2008-04-18 04:56:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] recommendations for networker server upgrade
From: Howard Martin <howard.martin AT EDS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:47:26 -0400
I'd agree with Rick, T2000 is a cheap fast box, we have some talking to 4
LTO-2s without problem, unfortunately elsewhere we have v490s talking to
LT0-3s and they struggle to keep one at full speed thanks to the 490s
kneecapped bridge.

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:00:10 +0200, Attila Mester <Attila.Mester AT SUN DOT