Networker

[Networker] Problem with restoring files

2008-04-09 11:29:16
Subject: [Networker] Problem with restoring files
From: Chas <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:58:04 -0400
Hi all,

We are making backups successfully using Networker 6.1.3. Now, when we wish to
restore a file from a client, everything goes well until the actual restore is
attempted. Then networker reports it is unable to find the correct volume. This
even on volumes well within the retention policy. Backups work but we are
unable to restore as networker no longer can identify the correct volumes. I
have run nsrck -F & nsrim -X and both commands complete successfully but still
no luck with a restore.

Any ideas please.