Networker

Re: [Networker] upgrade path

2008-04-07 14:09:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] upgrade path
From: David Dulek <ddulek AT fastenal DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:02:07 -0500
Avamar is their dedupe engine.  It only sends new unique bytes to the Avamar
servers and creates a "full" everyday.  It was a very good product that I was
looking at prior to the EMC acquition.  If the documentation on the
integration is correct on how easy it is to use then the added cost may be
worth a look.