Networker

Re: [Networker] Incrementals and Indexes ?

2008-04-02 18:03:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Incrementals and Indexes ?
From: Roy Wiseman <roy.wiseman AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 00:01:15 +0200
Thanks Michael,

I've refreshed the GUI and no change unfortunately. I've been seeing this
behaviour for a few weeks and it's only now that I thought I'd ask
someone about it. Version is NetWorker Management Console version
3.4.1.Build.335 based on NetWorker version 7.4 SP1.Build.335.

I do a full backup. Then I rearrange the folder structure. Then I change say
2 files. The 2 changed files will be caught in the incremental but nothing
else, and when I open up NetWorker User and point the Browse Time at the day
of the incremental, I only see the 2 changed files and nothing else (no
directory structure or files). Am I doing something really naive here ?
These are fairly pristine installations, no options changed and the group
and pool are just by the defaults. If I flip the Browse Time back a day I
see everything, but for today, for the incremental, I see only the two
changed files. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here ?

Thanks,

Roy.