Networker

[Networker] Query for tapes created on a certain date

2008-04-02 12:06:11
Subject: [Networker] Query for tapes created on a certain date
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:00:40 -0400
I want to run a query that would show me what tapes were used by a
particular client on a specific date.

Example:

client = admman002
date = 2008-03-31

How would I structure the query prortion? I'd want savetime > 12:00AM on
2008-03-31 and savetime < 11:59:59PM on 2008-03-31, so I would see any
tape created on that calendar date. I'm having trouble asking mminfo to
give me what I want.

Can anybody pass me a clue? I'd rather not use the "-t 4 days ago"
parameter, since I'd like to make this generic enough so that I can run a
report and get any date I want.

Thanks

--
Michael Leone