Networker

Re: [Networker] VSS Writers

2008-04-02 07:21:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] VSS Writers
From: Manel Rodero <manel AT FIB.UPC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:19:06 +0200
Hi Peter,

Yes is 2008. I've found these messages while debugging a problem (see messages named "Backing up cluster resources in Windows Server 2008" in this list) with the backup of cluster resources, FSRM, etc.

Scott of EMC has reply that 7.4.2 will have support for 2008 and that it will be out in one/two weeks (I hope this SP will be released asap).

Thank you.

Peter Viertel wrote:
It means you're trying to do a backup of windows 2008 probably..   The
7.4.2 client with full support for w2k8 is not out yet.