Networker

Re: [Networker] Directives question

2008-04-02 04:32:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Directives question
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:21:27 +0100
shahidqavi wrote:
I have one standard directive for all clients in our environment.
I need some customized directives for each client too. Since only one directive can be assigned to a client, So I was thinking if there is any way we can call directive with in a directive.

The way I do this is to start with a "standard" customised directive as a base for further changes when I need individual customisation.