Networker

Re: [Networker] How to schedule a Grandfather-Father-Son rotation?

2008-03-04 12:45:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to schedule a Grandfather-Father-Son rotation?
From: Howard Martin <howard.martin AT EDS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:40:34 -0500
Hmm, I just tried it on 7.2.2 (Solaris)  and I don't get this.

I have previously found a bug with a shedule set as

period: [Week]  Month ;
action: "incr incr incr incr incr incr incr ";
override: full thursday every 2 weeks, 5 2 thursday every 2 weeks;

which every year around march/april inserts an incr in the sequence of
fulls and level 5's

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 06:56:15 -0800, bbemis <networker-
forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM> wrote:

>Ok, I found one anomaly when programming in my weekly schedule. For the
month of March, it shows a override skip on the first day of the month AND
the last day of the month (31st). All other months show the override skip
only on the first of the month. At first I thought this might be because
the schedule was created this month, but it shows up for March of 2009,
2010, etc. This is the syntax I used for the override: