Networker

Re: [Networker] How to schedule a Grandfather-Father-Son rotation?

2008-03-03 15:16:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to schedule a Grandfather-Father-Son rotation?
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:06:20 +0000
Vince Howard wrote:
This is very close the set up I have at my work.  I couldn't find any
way to set this up that avoided multiple schedules and overrides, which
of course are updated at the  start of each year.  Basically, I think
you already know what has to be done  :o\

Vince - you don't need to update schedule overrides every year. By setting textual overrides such as "Full first Friday every month" you can set a schedule that will last forever. In order to set schedules such as this from the GUI (NMC or old Windows nwadmin but not Unix nwadmin) you need to look for the option that says something like "show schedules as calendar" and turn it off.