Networker

Re: [Networker] backup of nas shares...

2008-02-22 14:53:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] backup of nas shares...
From: "Yakimowicz, Brian" <BYakimowicz AT COLLEGEBOARD DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:51:07 -0500
I am not sure I understand.  I backup my netapp using the ALL variable
and I can restore single files or entire qtrees, either by using
nwrecover, or by using a save set recover.

Also - is it common to have all your drives attached to your networker
server?  We isolate drives by directly connecting them to the NetApp.
We are using LTO2 and I have seen performance in the 40-50mb/s range.