Networker

[Networker] Help with Query.

2008-02-14 14:57:40
Subject: [Networker] Help with Query.
From: "Cox, Shawn" <Shawn.Cox AT PCCA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:54:10 -0600
I am attempting to do several things with mminfo none of which with much
success.

First thing I'd like to do is an mminfo query which returns ssid's on a
specific volume which are greater than a specific size.

mminfo -av -r totalsize,ssid -q "volume=<volumename>, totalsize > 100MB"
returns totalsize and ssid of every ssid on the volume, yet if I reverse the >
to a < it works and returns ssids less than 100MB

Second thing I'd like to do is return a list of ssids on a volume in size order
beginning with the largest first.  but -o does not have an atribute for
ordering by saveset size.  (l)ength does not return them in saveset size order.

Third thing I'd like to do is return a list of ssids for a secific saveset name
on a specific volume.

mminfo -av -q "volume=<volumename>, name=<saveset name>" returns no matches
even though there are most definitely savesets by that name on the volume.

--Shawn
Server and Storage Administrator
Plains Cotton Cooperative Association
Lubbock, Texas