Networker

Re: [Networker] Media emergency on snode

2008-02-13 11:45:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Media emergency on snode
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:42:41 -0500
"Alan Archer" <alan AT archer.clara DOT net> wrote on 02/13/2008 11:28:43 AM:

> Have look at...
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304101
>
> good luck

There are no errors in the event log of the client, and the server just
list the message as I have posted, and not as this KB article lists it,
unfortunately.

I can make those 2 registry changes, and reboot the backup server, I
suppose. I did escalate my call to EMC to severity 1, and I was told that
a manager would be calling me. That was an hour ago ....