Networker

[Networker] Media emergency on snode

2008-02-13 08:59:06
Subject: [Networker] Media emergency on snode
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:52:46 -0500
I'm seeing

NetWorker media: (emergency) Cannot write to
X:\DBO\42\46\1eb44f17-00000006-86b2250e-47b2250e-0c7b0000-0a4007c8 -
errno=22

I have a ticket open with EMC, but being as to they're on the West Coast,
and I'm on the East Coast, half the time they don't call me back until
after I've left for the day. So I thought I'd ask here. I'm *pretty* sure
I know which snode is causing this error (although the alert doesn't say),
but don't know what to do to fix it. I know that my job has failed for
days now, and I need to resolve it.

Server and snode are both Win2003. Snode is AFTD, using my SAN as storage
drive.

Any thoughts appreciated.

--
Michael Leone