Networker

Re: [Networker] Confused about mminfo query

2008-02-07 23:52:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Confused about mminfo query
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:47:13 +1100
A saveset on adv_file has copies=2     so your query with copies>1 will
show the same whether or not the seaveset have been copied to tape... I
expect this script has been deleting stuff you didn't want deleted..

And my usual warning, when we discuss this topic (every two weeks or
so),   copies=3  does not necessarily mean you have a good copy on tape
- an aborted copy will still be counted. You need to check clflags
before deleting.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.