Networker

[Networker] Created new pool

2008-02-05 14:22:18
Subject: [Networker] Created new pool
From: Jason Reed <jason.reed AT MIMA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:18:28 -0500
I created two new pools for 2 dedicated storage nodes.  When i try to
lable the tapes for the new pools it give me an errord with both

 "Cannot find an available nsrmmd service for operation on device
rd=mimapmmc:\\\\.\\Tape1'. Try again."

the other error is

"Automatically terminating operation 'OP_LABEL', instance 2, on
jukebox 'PV136T'. Cannot allocat the 1 required device."