Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato 7.3.2 backing up Novell cluster 7.2

2008-01-29 12:38:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato 7.3.2 backing up Novell cluster 7.2
From: Tony Skalski <ajs AT STOLAF DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:35:11 -0600
Matthew Powell wrote:
We are having some trouble backing up a Novell Cluster that is running client
version of 7.2 and the server is version 7.3.2. We were told that Networker did
not have a client for Novell for version 7.3? Does anyone else have this
trouble or have seen this?

There is a 7.2.1 client that works fine on our cluster with our 7.3.2 server (linux).

ajs
--
Tony Skalski
Systems Administrator