Networker

Re: [Networker] Top-posting and quoting

2008-01-28 17:56:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Top-posting and quoting
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:51:46 -0500
>> _I_ tend to prefer the "can't we all just get along" method.

>:-)  Sure, but you realize that "getting along" often boils down to
just
>ignoring the folks in the other camp, right?

I ignore you all the time. ;)

>I also would not complain if people started posting to the list
>in their native language.  It's just a lot less likely that I'm going
>be any help to people following any of those practices.

I am posting in my native language: backup. ;)

I do wonder what a poll of all members of this list would show.
(Although I would only value the results if a quorum of people voted,
and voted only once.  I'd hate to see Taylor Hicks win over Chris
Daughtry again just because a bunch of 13-year-olds thought it would be
cool.

(That's a American Idol reference in case you missed it.)