Networker

[Networker] FYI: Upgrade from 7.2 to 7.4.1 SP1 went smoothly

2008-01-24 13:06:28
Subject: [Networker] FYI: Upgrade from 7.2 to 7.4.1 SP1 went smoothly
From: Peter Grace <pgrace AT TPFX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:55:38 -0500
Hi list,

Just wanted to let those of you know who might have been interested in the outcome, that following the instructions provided by EMC proved successful and I did not lose my client indexes. Some people may remember my first woes with losing my indexes on another backup server, but it appears to be an IO (Idiot Operator) error on my part.

So, I can say definitely with a clear conscience that 7.2 -> 7.4.1SP1 "worked for me!" with no worries.

Thanks for the help!
Pete