Networker

Re: [Networker] Directives

2008-01-21 15:15:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] Directives
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:08:59 -0500
On Jan 21, 2008, at 3:39 AM, wanhyo wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I need assistance in writing a directive for the following situation:-
I have a root folder with many subfolders. In each of these subfolders I have further subfolder named by order of year
eg. \\folder\subfolder\2006
        folder\subfolder\2007
        folder\subfolder1\2006
        folder\subfolder1\2007
        folder\subfolder2\2006
        folder\subfolder2\2007
I want to only backup the 2007 folders in each of the subfolders. Can a directive be run for such situation?
I am running Networker 7.3.3 in Win server 2003.
I have logged it to EMC, but you know the service.

I am not sure because I would have to test this, but you might be better off using a "save" command in the "backup command" field of the client resource that does something like "save \folder\subfolder\2007"