Networker

Re: [Networker] About "licensed applications" field

2008-01-17 10:00:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] About "licensed applications" field
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:56:49 +0000
 * notes1:NOTES: 3 retries attempted

just means that backup has been retried 3 times.
Another error msg should be displayed.

You did not tell us if it is a clustered lotus notes or not nor version
you are running on.
Maybe goes just your notes backups to the physical cluster nodes
and causing a lic problem ...

HTH

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE

HP Services - Storage Division
Tru64 Unix and Legato Enterprise Backup Solutions Consultant

 *********       *********  HEWLETT - PACKARD SPRL/BVBA
 *******    h      *******  Hermeslaan, 1a
 ******    h        ******  B-1831 Diegem
 *****    hhhh  pppp *****  BELGIUM
 *****  h  h  pppp   *****  Phone :    +32 (0)2  / 729.85.42
 ******      p      ******  Mobile :   +32 (0)498/  94.60.85
 *******    p      *******  Fax :      +32 (0)2  / 290.15.49
 *********       *********  Email/MSN : thierry.faidherbe(at)hp.com
                                  Internet  : http://www.hp.com/
      I  N  V  E  N  T

      Enterprise number 0402.220.594  RPM/RPR Brussels

Winners don't do different things, ... they do just things differently!