Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.4sp1 NDMP backups on NetAPP filers

2008-01-11 06:06:35
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.4sp1 NDMP backups on NetAPP filers
From: Andrés Guerrero <Andres.GUERRERO-DOBLADO AT EC.EUROPA DOT EU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:00:50 +0100
Hi all,

I'm having problems doing NDMP backups with my recently updated Networker
7.4sp1. Backups of my Network Appliance Filers prompt the following error
message:

All savefs not found.  Type '?' for a list of commands

It seems that the directive "All" in the saveset definition is not working
anymore.
The string " **** not found.  Type '?' for a list of commands" is returned by
the filer if you write a wrong command in the console, so it seems that the
value "All" returns an empty value instead of the filesystems.

If I change the saveset definition for the client to one specific saveset (eg.
/vol/Mails) works ok. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

--
Andrés Guerrero Doblado
European Commission - Joint Research Centre (JRC)