Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrade from 7.2 to 7.3.3

2008-01-08 20:34:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrade from 7.2 to 7.3.3
From: David Magda <dmagda AT EE.RYERSON DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:31:01 -0500
At LISA '06 W. Curtis Preston gave a presentation called "Seriously, Tape-Only Backup Systems Are Dead".

It's available online at USENIX's site:

        http://www.usenix.org/event/lisa06/tech/#friday

Though it may be of interest to the list.

On Jan 8, 2008, at 12:05, Matthew Huff wrote:

Yep.

We have a high-bandwidth, low latency network with enough clients and
data to keep it going, although we will probably go from 6 x LTO-2 to 4
x LTO-4.