Networker

[Networker] "Cross check exited with status '256'"

2008-01-07 10:18:15
Subject: [Networker] "Cross check exited with status '256'"
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:15:22 -0500
Hi

I'm using NetWorker for Windows V7.4.  I'm seeing that savesets that have
exceeded their period set in the client's retention policy are not being purged
from the AFT device, which keeps filling up.  When I run 'nsrim -X', I see this
message toward the end of the expected output:

Cross check exited with status '256'

Any thoughts on what this might be?

Thanks
tl