Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] Networker 7.3.3 Storagenode nsrmmd cores

2008-01-04 03:45:16
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Networker 7.3.3 Storagenode nsrmmd cores
From: Thorsten Linow <Thorsten.Linow AT TALKLINE DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:32:11 +0100
Hi Frank,

Thank's for the tip, I now asked my supporter and he said the mentioned LGTsc
is not relevant for us because it is another OS. (Linux insead of Solaris
Sparc)
However, it might be helpfull if You could find out the case-owner at emc-site.
May be he could again fetch up Your posted call and look if this is even close
to our behaviour.

Regards Thorsten