Networker

[Networker] Tape showing in drive but it isn't

2007-12-31 15:42:15
Subject: [Networker] Tape showing in drive but it isn't
From: mgolden <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:40:28 -0800
Unfortunately that didn't work:

C:\>nsrjb -HH -Ep -v -j [email protected]
setting verbosity level to `1'
nsrjb: Error: Cannot allocate `11' devices for this operation: max active
devices for jukebox [email protected] = 10
nsrjb: error, Jukebox command terminated with errors.

It's not seeing the problem drive as an "active device" so the nsrjb -HH won't
work.

I ran the "nsrjb -I -Ep" several times and no luck.  :(

Thanks for your help!