Networker

Re: [Networker] Install a remote Storage Node

2007-12-19 23:13:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Install a remote Storage Node
From: Michael S Baker <Baker_Michael AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:06:04 -0500
Nsrlcpd is the daemon that works with libraries, since one isn't running
for your Site2 SN you won't be able to do anything with that library.

Check to see that the library is enabled in nsradmin or the NMC,
whichever you prefer. If it is enabled and there's still no nsrlcpd,
then I'm not sure what would be stopping it. I don't recall, are there
firewalls between the sites? If so, you need to make sure that the
firewalls are allowing the traffic.