Networker

[Networker] Configuring OS X Leopard Client

2007-12-14 16:30:58
Subject: [Networker] Configuring OS X Leopard Client
From: Ken Kleiner <ken AT CS.UML DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:22:57 -0500
Hi, I'm trying to get the version 7.3.3 OS X client working on Leopard. I installed the package and manually put our backup server name into /nsr/res/servers. I completely disabled the client firewall on the mac and connections still don't work.
/usr/sbin/nsrexecd is running.

The server is running 7.2 and backs up Tiger clients fine. Any experience with this?

thanks.

Ken Kleiner
UMass Lowell