Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup & SAN Config Documentation

2007-12-11 10:48:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup & SAN Config Documentation
From: "Thomas, Tim" <tthomas AT CENTURYKY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:46:32 -0600
Have you tried Brocade's SAN Health?  It is a free utility that will
document all your SAN connections and present them in a Visio diagram
with detail about each connection.  It will also produce a detailed
spreadsheet giving you information regarding drivers, IP addresses,
WWNs, etc.  It is also customizable.  I'm not sure if this will give you
exactly what you are looking for but it will be a start.

Thanks,
Tim