Networker

[Networker] Full backup behaving like an incremental

2007-12-11 10:24:06
Subject: [Networker] Full backup behaving like an incremental
From: Vernon Harris <harriv00 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:19:27 -0500
I have a saveset that has only one filesystem in it. The filesystem size is
1.1TB, the full ran this weekend, it backed up all 1.1TB.  Since we have
been having issues with the volume since a upgrade to our nas code on the
sun 5320 nas server, we have been getting backups of a couple of filesystems
that indicate they run successfully, but only get a 1/3 to 1/2 of the full
filesystem size. Last evening we ran another full backup of the same
filesystem, that is 1.1tb and it only backed up 243gb.  The backup indicated
that it is successful.

Question, is there a minimum time that must elapsed before a true full is
run again and if so how can this be overridden. Are there any other settings
that causes this behavior?