Networker

[Networker] Segfaulting savegrp

2007-12-06 10:13:36
Subject: [Networker] Segfaulting savegrp
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:09:46 +0100
While running newer versions of the MSSQL and Exchange agents, it seems like the savegrp process after all the savesets are completec in nw_7_3_2_jumbo.Build.399 . The output from these commands also look really funky, like its not really the same format of output anymore. I'm starting to think that this is maybe due to the localization of networker 7.4?

For instance, I have this problem with nsrxchsv_ese.exe Version: 5.1.0.182 running with networker 7.3.3 on the client.

So can anyone shed some light on what application agents (for instance, exchange or mssql) works with what networker client and networker server?

//Oscar