Networker

Re: [Networker] Maximum Active Devices error

2007-11-20 16:07:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Maximum Active Devices error
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:03:12 +1100
Did you have some sort of licensing issue or change?    Eg if the right
number of stornode enablers were not around for a while it may have put
the node into that state and it needed manual steps to re-enable...

Have you got the RAP log enabled?   If you do, have a look in that for
clues.

>From your log messages its clear you got some version of 7.3+   is it up
to 7.3.3 yet?

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.