Networker

[Networker] Howto backup SAP on SQL

2007-11-16 12:02:58
Subject: [Networker] Howto backup SAP on SQL
From: Pierpa <pierpaolo.frassino AT SOLVEIT DOT IT>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:58:59 -0500
Hi all,
I have to implement a backup of a SAP system on SQL.
As per my poor knowledge about SAP, there is no the NetWorker module for
SAP on SQL, therefore I have to find a different way. On the SAP with
Oracle side, I knew that a "brbackup" utility was present, in order to
backup SAP on filesystem, for example. As per my last days surfing on the
internet, the "brbackup" utility is not available for SQL.
Auch.. I stop.

Based on your experience, there is a way to backup SAP for SQL with
networker ? I m sure that the module for SQL is not enough. There is
another method, eventually running procedures included in SAP itself ??

Thanks a lot for any suggestion !!!

Pierpa