Networker

Re: [Networker] what is acsls and when should it be used?

2007-11-16 09:06:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] what is acsls and when should it be used?
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:00:22 -0600
Good point, personally, i am not a fan of even Alphastore and have had not
so pleasant experience with networker modules also, perhaps one type of
module is better then other ( i used old version of notes module).
I think although networker core product is solid and offers lots of
performance, it's weakness have been well exploited by competition in
regards to media management, reporting and feature set which has lagged
behind and emc support does not turn head either ( i have ticket open for
4 days that no one has bother to call me on).
Perhaps other vendors have their own issues also & some hard core
networker folks wont even like my comments but the reality is that
networker has made some recent progress but in last few years the product
has been neglected.
sorry, slightly off topic...