Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Management Console

2007-11-09 02:04:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Management Console
From: Stefan Kapitza <k AT PITZA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 01:59:17 -0500
Hello,

for Monitoring we use the old Windows GUI (7.2.1 IIRC), taken
from a subset of the bin Directory. IMO it has a better Overview
and if you let it open you could review the message windows
a few day's back.

regards

Stefan Kapitza

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:06:10 -0600, Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT