Networker

[Networker] SAVEGRP HELP

2007-10-17 10:49:13
Subject: [Networker] SAVEGRP HELP
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:44:44 -0500
Hello,
I need  to run cmd line backup for a group but need to have it use storage
node server, is there a switch to do that ?
The reason is master server is too busy right now, normally the group
backs up on the master server, i know i can change the individual client
and re-run the group directing it to SN server, but thought that cmd line
and script would give me more flexibility without changing client
attribute.

Here is the partial perceived cmd

savegrp -r2 -v -l incr -e "month" -G PROD
What switch i need to add to make the backup happen on SN server.
Thanks