Networker

Re: [Networker] Why does this job think it failed?

2007-10-15 09:51:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Why does this job think it failed?
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:45:41 -0400
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
10/15/2007 08:34:50 AM:

> I have had the same problem with a datazone 722JK +
> 2 Windows x64 NSR733 clients running SQL2005 in MSCS :
>
> Running SQL module 5.0, no way to start gui.
> Upgraded to 5.1, works like a charm excepted the savegroup is
> always reporting group as failed.

Sounds like the same problem I'm having, yes.

> I never found root cause of. Finaly, let SQL client alone
> in the group, with client retries=0 to avoid backuping twice db.

hmm. I will try this. I believe all my SQL jobs are in a group by
themselves already, but I'll check, and also verify what number of retires
is specified.

Thanks for the hint!