Networker

Re: [Networker] Tri-State EMC SMUG meeting

2007-10-07 05:39:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tri-State EMC SMUG meeting
From: Maarten Boot <mboot AT MBOOT DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:33:28 +0200

Stan,

Regarding the Roadmap presentation I would be most grateful if you or
anybody else could ask about LTO-4 encryption integration in Networker.

Is this planned at all and if so what time-frame are we looking at.

I have been trying to get this info here in Croatia from our local EMC
contacts and resellers but so far no answer.

Maarten Boot