Networker

Re: [Networker] SSID Issue

2007-10-05 09:59:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] SSID Issue
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:55:49 -0400
What version of Oracle/RMAN and NNO are you using. With 10gR2 and RMAN
4.2 our script looks like:

run {
        set command id to 'OTAPROD';

        allocate channel t1 type 'SBT_TAPE' parms
'ENV=(NSR_DATA_VOLUME_POOL=OTAFull,NSR_FXBUSY_RETRIES=720)';

        backup database force format='%d_DATA_%U'
        plus archivelog force format='%d_ARCH_%U'
        delete all input;

        release channel t1;
        }

The force is there because we do a full backup every night and we are
paranoid.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.otaotr.com     | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139