Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup Problem

2007-10-04 11:25:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup Problem
From: "Willett, Jr., Edward W. (Contractor)" <Edward.W.WillettJr.contractor AT PMUSA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:21:14 -0400
There is no firewall at all.  I did find a problem with my dns servers
addresses that were in the client but all of the host file entries were
correct.  The names have always been able to resolve both ways without
issues decent ping times around 15 ms.

I have moved the client to another of our networker servers and to this
point the same behavior is occurring which points me to a issue on the
client but I haven't been able to put my finger on it yet.  I should
note that this client has been working for years and just started having
this issue.  This isn't a new client that I am trying to setup.

Eddie